Best Trading Algorithm
In March 2018 Tradingene starts the Best Trading Algorithm Competition giving our developers a chance to win 500$.
- 1.12/03-12/04Abgar SargsyanView Backtest
- Your trading algorithm should be developed in the Tradingene platform (tradingene.com).
- Full date interval from 01.07.17 to 01.01.18 should be chosen for the simulated trading.
- Any instrument with a long enough price history may be chosen.
- The number of trades should be not less than 30.
- The best algorithm is determined with respect to the profit-to-drawdown ratio as well as tothe results of an additional test (the details of the test would not be divulged to prevent "adjusting")
- To apply your algorithm you must launch the simulated trading, navigate to the "Simulated Trading Report" page and click the "Send to contest" button.
- The deadline for participating in the Competition is 14.05.2018, 23:59.
- After you apply your algorthim it's code will be copied and saved to prevent any future changes.
- Any algorithm is allowed to win only one competition.